Friday, July 26, 2013

Dekko

Dekko was a male freestyle/dance singer from the 90s. Not much information is given about this singer, but he was signed to Jack Pot Records.

In 1993, he released his only album "I Will Always Love You" which was released on the Hot Productions record label.
During that same year, he released a cover version of Whitney Houston's then-hit song "I Will Always Love You." It's unknown how or if the single ever made the charts.
The follow-up single "I Want You" was released, but it failed to make any impact on the music charts at all.

Two more singles from the album "Words" and "Without You" were released, but like the previous two singles, they didn't appear to make the Billboard or any other music charts at all.

After that, it seems as if Dekko has faded into obscurity. Nothing much has been heard from him since.

To see a fan-made video for "I Will Always Love You," go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MU2tkt_41E

To see a fan-made video for "I Want You," go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEdnd8I66bc

No comments:

Post a Comment